DRESS AND APPEARANCE
Full school uniform must be worn at all times in school and on the journey to and from school. Every student must have the appropriate navy school jacket. Any student who arrives in school without full uniform must have an explanation note from Parent/Guardian in her journal. Students should be neat and tidy all the time.
• Students must present themselves for school in a neat and tidy manner.
• For health and safety reasons no facial piercing is allowed.
• Jewellery should be kept to a minimum and stud earrings only are acceptable.
• Non-Medical make-up is not allowed.
• Hair coloured in an unacceptable manner is not allowed
Parents and guardians are requested to co-operate with the school in ensuring that only class uniform and students where appropriate, wear P.E. uniforms.
Boots, runners or runner/canvas type shoes must not be worn while in uniform.
1. Blue Loreto College Jumper.
2. Blue Loreto College Skirt or Navy Trousers.
3. Light Blue shirt.
4. Black Tights.
5. Navy Loreto College Jacket, no other jacket is acceptable.
6. Flat black leather shoes.
7. For P.E., junior students must wear full PE uniform
Personal hygiene is the individual responsibility of each pupil. Students are required to be well groomed and to wear the regulation uniform neatly during school time. While doing so they are representing the school. A watch, ring and one pair of ear studs are permitted. Facial jewellery is not permitted and will be confiscated.
• Skirt must be worn at knee length.
• Students who arrive in school wearing skirts that are too short, skirts that have had the pleats
stitched up or otherwise altered, will be required to purchase a skirt that conforms to regulations.
• Parents are asked to purchase a second skirt/trousers that can be worn if the other is damaged.
Uniform Boutique Tots Paradise
Unit 2, The Enterprise Centre Blackhall Street
Co Westmeath Co Westmeath